Call for applications is now open for student mobility for the Fall semester of 2017-18 academic year under Erasmus+ KA107 International Credit Mobility. The Mobility grants are available for undergraduates and postgraduate students of University of Kelaniya from any field of study for the 2017-2018 Fall semester
Duration: one semester
Incoming student individual support: 800 EUR (monthly)
Travel grant: 820 EUR
Number of grants: 03
Deadline to submit application and relevant documents: 10th June 2017
– Minimum study years for undergraduate students: Undergraduate applicants must have completed minimum 1 year at University of Kelaniya before visiting METU.
– MS/PhD Students: METU will accept graduate students for exchange only if they agree to take courses at our institution. Unfortunately it is not possible to assign academic supervisors to students who want to conduct research work at METU due to overload of faculty members.
English Proficiency Document: The language of instruction at METU is English at all levels and at all programs. The applicants should have sufficient level of English (minimum B1 according to CEFR). Please indicate the test score on the “English Proficiency Document” attached.
COURSE CATALOGUE: https://catalog.metu.edu.tr/
– Application form (attached)
– Home university confirmation letter (attached)
– English proficiency document (attached)
– Transcript of records (in English)
– Copy of passport / national ID card
The METU Fact Sheet and “Erasmus+ ICM Quick Reference Guide” are attached for further information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 10, 2017
PLEASE SUBMIT ALL DOCUMENTS via email to email@example.com
International Student Affairs Unit