Ms. A.N. Samaranayake
Tel : 011-2903133 / 011-2903903- ext 133
Accounts division provides a significant support to university financial operations by mainly maintaining central financial system. Main functions are as follows.
- Maintaining the university’s financial accounting system and process all relevant documents.
- Preparing internal financial reports
- Preparing external financial reports required by outside parties
- Maintaining budgetary control
- Performing investment accounting functions
- Maintaining capital construction and other projects records
- Providing cash management services
- Performing other accounting and related duties relevant to general financial system and fee leaving courses