All the internal examination affairs of the University are organized by the Examination Branch. Necessary notifications at the time of each examination and supplying rules and instructions on conducting of written examinations are carried out by this branch.
In addition to Bachelor’s degrees, the examinations related to postgraduate courses are also conducted by the Examination Branch.
Convocations for all degrees, including those of the affiliated institutes: Gampaha Wickramarachchi Ayurveda Institute, Postgraduate Institute of Pali & Buddhist Studies, Postgraduate Institute of Archaeology and those with accreditation to the University of Kelaniya are planned and organized by the Examination Branch.
Deputy Registrar: L D E Christy Silva
- Mr. U.K. Wijesiri – Snr. Staff Assistant
- Ms. D.T.A.C.D. Dissanayake – Clerk Gra. I
- Ms. A.R. Amarasekara – Stenographer Gra. I
- Ms. T.A.H. Siriwardane – Computer Application Assistant – Gra. II
- Ms. W.M.N.M. Wasala – Computer Application Assistant – Gra. III
- Ms. N.T. Amarasekara – Computer Application Assistant – Gra. III
- Ms. Vijini Perera – Computer Application Assistant – Gra. III
- Mr. H.P.T.Shanthalal – Machine Operator Gra. II
- Mr. R.P. Wijethunga – Labourer Gra. I
- Mr. U.G.N.S. Kumara – Labourer Gra. III
Deputy Registrar – 011 2903111/011 2911706
- Application for Academic Transcript
- Application for Certificate
- Application for Cetificate_Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Application for Certificate_Postgradute Students
Application for Repeat Examinations