About the ICBI 2012 Conference
The dynamics of the corporate world are constantly throwing up new global challenges. Today, the foundation of business practice are highly being questioned and re-examined very closely against several dimensions of global challenges and current economic and financial issues. New technologies and new ideas at work are demolishing established notions and practices like never before. 21st century challenges are calling for a 21st century style of management. Globalization has many dimensions and presents many challenges: how do deal with these in the current challenges for managers. The Faculty of Commerce & Management studies, University of Kelaniya is very pleased to announce the International Conference that seek to provide a platform to assess, review and explore new global challenges of the 21st century with a view to converting these into potential business opportunities.
Benefits of Attendance
Value the Conference brings to your organisation
The conference offers knowledge, exchange of ideas, training and exposure to the most current resources for management, which can help your business be more successful.
Delegates represent your organisation and can build a positive reputation.
Value the ICBI 2012 Conference provides to your employee
Gaining inspiration and ideas
A forum to exchange ideas, best practices and expertise on business management. The conference includes workshops and a wide range of papers allowing delegates to select those that suit their career needs and interests.
Building a professional network
Delegates engage with peers and thought leaders to gain insights. There are also opportunities to learn about services, products and solutions from suppliers.
Reasons to come to ICBI Conference 2012
1. To engage in and directly contribute to the future of business management in Sri Lanka.
2. To be informed by experts offering their valued perspective on current business management practices and issues.
3. To be inspired by influential keynote speakers.
4. To gain access to practical knowledge, examples, case studies and success stories which directly impact your profession and sector.
5. To explore and discuss the latest trends and developments in business management.
6. To examine the role of business management in a variety of industries.
7. To network with conference delegates and build new connections.
8. To celebrate and honor the contributions of business management award winners and finalists.
9. To participate in workshops.
10. To experience it all in University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka!