B.A.(vidyal), M.A.(S.J'pura, Ph.D.(Aukland)
Designation : Senior Lecturer (Grade I)
Research Interest :
International Trade, Trade Policy, Economic Integration, CGE Modeling, Financial Market & Development
1) National Reviewer / Improving Relevance and Quality of Undergraduate Education (IRQUE) Project, Funded by the World Bank, Ministry of Education Sri Lanka.
(2) Coordinator for the Improvement of the Students? Learning Environment under the IRQUE Project, (2004-2005) University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
(3) Administrative Secretary, Alumni Association of the University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka
Selected Publications :
(1) The Impact of SAFTA on the Sri Lankan Economy, Conference Proceedings, International Conference on Trade Liberalization and SAFTA: Opportunities, Concerns, and Challenges - 2007, Department of Economics, University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi, March 29-31.
(2) Trade Policy Reforms in Developing Countries, ?Essays in Economics, In Honour of Professor K. Dharamasena -2005, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
(3) General Equilibrium Analysis of Trade Liberalization Policy Options for Sri Lanka, (PhD Thesis) - 2004, Microform Publication, Digital Format: UMI, Company, USA, http://wwwlib.umi.com/pqddpdf/967f7f78642f827cfec560f30c3e5944/3737273
Office Address : Department of Economics,
University of Kelaniya - Sri Lanka
Office Phone/Fax : 0094-11-2914488/0094-11-2911485
Home Address : No: 134/3
Home Phone : 0094-11-2901729
Mobile : 0773000842
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,